Patients without dental insurance
are required to pay for treatment on the date of service. We provide a cash or check discount of 5%. Patients over the age of 55 are offered a 10% cash or check discount. Third party financing is available through CareCredit
for qualified patients. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover Credit Cards.
We participate in a wide variety of PPO Dental Insurance plan as well as Traditional Plans.
Here are the basic details to our insurance billing services:
1. Know and understand your dental insurance policy. If you have any questions regarding your coverage, consult your insurance company or employer for clarification.
2. Provide us with your insurance information when scheduling, and when any insurance change occurs (a copy of the insurance card is helpful).
3. We will provide you with an estimate of your costs based on the insurance information you provide us. We request written preapproval on major treatment if time allows. This is only an estimate.
4. We will submit your insurance claim after your visit. It typically takes 3-6 weeks for insurance companies to respond.
5. Once we have received response from your insurance company, we will send you a statement summarizing your remaining balance owed. Payment is required on the date of service for any treatment that has been preapproved. Checks, Cash, Visa, Mastercard and Discover accepted. For larger treatment expenses we have financing available through CareCredit
for qualified patients.
Our office is willing to help you maximize your dental insurance. We will estimate your coverage, but cannot guarantee coverage due to the variety of insurances offered. We will do our best to give you as accurate insurance benefits as possible, but it is important that you understand your policy as well.